Paul's Austin Adventure!

Friday, December 10, 2004

To hell with finals

SCHOOL: As always, I like to write when I'm supposed to be doing something else, in the case studying. I will be taking my last engineering final, ever (unless I accidentally end up in grad school) in 6 hours. Senioritis is taking its toll at this point.

FUNNY: Interesting twist on an old saying: "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me thrice, and I'll break your fucking leg."

POLITICS: I won't give long political diatribes on here. I typically align with Libertarian views for those who are interested.

All I can say is I hate freeloaders. Congress recently scrapped legistlation that would help crack down on illegal immigration. Apparently they promise to bring it back next session. Here's hoping. Nothing gets me madder then when I'm paying for someone else's free ride. There's a procedure to come in this country properly and pay taxes, so do it. I do.

I'm also convinced there were only two kinds of voters in this past election: people voting against John Kerry, and people voting against George Bush. I don't think anyone actually supported the candidate they voted for, just hated the one they voted against. I know I'm guilty of this. I'd be interested to find someone who was actually FOR their candidate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home