Paul's Austin Adventure!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Party in my pants

It is everyday, isn't it? Good quote I found:

"I like to use 'I Can't Believe It's Not Butter' on my toast in the morning, because sometimes when I eat breakfast, I like to be incredulous. How was breakfast? Unbelievable." - Demetri Martin

SPEED BUDDIES: Have you ever had a speeding buddy before? It's one of those unspoken/unwritten relationships that form quickly on the interstate when you're driving for a while on uncrowded roads. I got a speeding buddy on my way to Atlanta last week, and she was pretty attractive too. It's a symbiotic relationship -- you speed together, and hopefully cops will leave you alone. Strength in numbers. I think the term is also sometimes called a "wolfpack".

Something that also really chaffed my knickers was when people would pull up along your right-hand side, while you're already speeding, and try to get in front of you. I wish I had RPGs mounted on my truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home