Paul's Austin Adventure!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Gluttony glory

FATASS: Monday night is $0.33 wing nite down at D's wings. You probably know where this is going. Long story short, I went out with a co-worker and two of his buddies. Ordered 100 wings between the four of us. Not too bad, 25 wings a pop. I can manage that for desert after most meals. But, once we get going, two of the guys putter out at 10-15 wings each, leaving me and my co-worker about 75-80 wings to polish off between the two of us. Needless to say, I wasn't moving too quick after that. I put down at least 35, perahps maybe 40.

The moral of the story is, make sure you have someone trustworth to eat cheap wings with.

I'm swearing off chicken for the rest of the week.

OUCH: Dentist told me today I have a cavity. Dammit. I've almost completely quit drinking regular soda too... Go figure.

GT SPORTS: My school's sports programs are always amusing. Our basketball team, which is supposed to be awesome, lost a game this week. Meanwhile, our football team, which at least for most of the season hasn't been much to write home about, absolutely destroyed Syracuse in the Champs bowl tonight. I feel sorry for sports fans who try to find logic and reason behind these sorts of things.

WORD OF THE DAY: Sammich (n). A sandwich, with connotations of extra goodness. "For example, if you pour gravy on a roast beef sandwich, you now have a roast beef sammich." (stolen from urbandictionary.com). My personal definition: Subway sells sandwiches, but Publix makes a mean sammich! For correct usage, use extra emphasis on the "sam" part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home